Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Get ready, 'cause here I come..

Hello, Dears. I've been observing you from afar, watching your every move. Watching the drama you cause, watching you strut through the habbo rooms like you are all that. The people that like to call themselves, 'The A-listers'. I've watched you at your highest highs, and your lowest lows. From secret romances, back-stabbings, lies, and more. I know stuff about you that others would be shocked to figure out. Who am I? Wouldn't you just love the answer to that. I'm an old friend of yours, and we are about to be re-aquainted.

I just couldn't bare to watch it anymore. I had to say something. I'm sick of keeping to myself, and I'm about to let you all know how I feel. Habbo was a peaceful place without you people around, attacking people with your insults and acting like you own the place. I've been waiting for someone to come along and kick you off that pedistol you are on, but looks like no one really has the guts to stand up to you. That's where I come in. Everything thats unsaid, only behind closed doors, is about to come out. Because I know everything, and I'm your number one source.

I would hate to start naming names so quickly, but for a start..... Cutebaby18. WHO the hell do you think you are? You are constantly in Club Mammoth arguing with someone, and making them feel bad about themselves. Do you have a life, better yet, do YOU have any room to talk? Ah, yes. I think we've saw some sites of you popping up here and there.. and you wonder why? You need a reality check. You are a 21 year old on a computer game for teens making little ones feel bad about themselves. Shouldn't you be out partying, or have a boyfriend? Sorry, I guess I need to be more specific for the slower people. A REAL boyfriend, not a pixel one.

Let's take it up a notch. 'The A-listers'. Definition: Artificial, fake, no-lifed, ugly, alter-ego, little girls. If you were truely so glamorous, why are you on a pixelated game where you have to carry around your pixelated designer bags and put down people who don't play this game 24/7 to make yourselves feel better? Let's name a few. For a start, Mascarade. Hasn't this girl had like 50 different names? She is about as fake as the pixels on this screen. She changes her personality about once a week. I think someone needs some REAL non-pixelated friends, or better yet, a pyschatrist? Moving down the food chain, Oldschooldancin. Turns out she faked her pictures.. not a surprise. Doesn't about 99.9% of all 'A-Listers' fake atleast SOMETHING? The people who look up to these girls are looking up to nothing but fake, pixelated, alter-egos. I am starting to feel a little sick just talking about them, so lets shorten this up. Some of the other fakes, 'Candy.swirlx!' whatever the hell her name is, 'KRlSTY', and her multipule other accounts, ect. This little group of fakes has just been going down-hill ever since their queen-bee '!xSimply.Blondex!' lost her crown. Maybe you all should finally consider a life, AWAY from the computer screen?


Let's take it to Club Mammoth. Oh boy, is there alot of drama here. As I mentioned above, dreamings./cutebaby18. The main circle of people who think they run the place: Dreamings., + her comrads, HeartNecklaces + her followers consisting of annoying noobs who do nothing but yell 'LOL' all the time, .:Romeo2:., Abbysaurus, + her annoying list of friends, xoparis, Jocelyn8, Classycouture [also one of the fake A-lister wanna-bes mentioned above], IDTAPTHATFLOOR, sup2006 ect. plus any other losers who go there for fun to cause drama.


Well my dears, you have just got a little taste of what is to come for the rest of the summer. You think this is all? Puh-lease, you don't know who you are dealing with. Just think before you question me, I know secrets about every single one of you I mentioned that you would hate for the habbo-world to know. So don't tempt me, or I may spill a secret or two. ;) I'm sure I'll be bombarded with hate-mail, fans, fakes, and 'WHO THE HELL ARE YOU' questions, in no time. But I'm ready, so bring it on.

xoxo,
I'm watching you!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL your such a cuntrocket

Anonymous said...

Someone is alittle jelous, if your calling everyone a wannabe, um im sorry but only wannabes make Gossip Sites like Perez aha.

Anonymous said...

this is fuckin pathetic.
but okay
(:


-idtapthatfloor
(:

SummerScandal said...

Hello, commenters. Ever heard the saying.. Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer? Well, it's true.

TooOldForYou. said...

HA, your ingorant. I'd like too know who you are? This is .zooyork,. .:romeo2:., I have nothing against him anymore. He USED to call me 'rooster boy' he stopped thouh.
it's 2006 man, and that other person. emily (IDTAPTHATFLOOR) had nothing really to do with thatm so stfu

Anonymous said...

OMG THAT MADE ME LOL AND ALMOST MADE ME PEE.

i love how you think you have so much power over HABBO.

DUDE.
YOU'RE JUST A PIXEL.


- lisa,-x