Sunday, May 18, 2008

Love me or hate me...

Hello, miss me? I'm sure you did. Did you all have a nice weekend? Because I know I did. Anyways, let's get to the point. I have more dirt and drama to spill. I've been watching you, and so have my spies... and we didn't miss a thing.

If you haven't heard all ready.. looks like theres a little trouble in paradise. Sup2006 and Dreamings. got in a fight, because dreamings. pissed sup2006 off by saying he causes all the fights and drama. Oooh, really now? I thought that was Dreamings. job... But it looks like .:Romeo2:. decided to join her side. Apparently, he hasn't been too happy with sup2006 lately, either. He says that sup2006 isn't a good friend. Woah. Weren't they just friends? I'm not exactly sure what triggered this all, but it looks like .:Romeo2:. and Dreamings. are going to be the BEST of friends... let's see how long this lasts.

Of course, I was right. I knew I'd be writing about these two, sooner or later. Always standing on the sidelines of the Club Mammoth drama, watching it all. !-Grr-! and Bobdolecult,. Lovers? I think so. I don't want to be quick to judge, but I've heard alot of stuff about bobdolecult, and let's just say... it wasn't exactly GOOD stuff. I can say the same about !-Grr-!. But haven't we all heard bad stuff about eachother? Alls I can say... is good luck. Because Bobdolecult, use to date a certain Jocelyn8, and that didn't last too long. Speaking of girls bobdolecult, has been with... .beach.honey. I've heard rumors about them two, also. Sounds like SOMEONE is a potential player.

Hmm, so are the rumors true or not? Is !xSimply.Blondex! the famous 'Nicole Scott' REALLY coming back to habbo? Well... she was last spotted Thursday the 15th. So I'm guessing yes. But with her... you never know. Speaking of the A-listers... let's talk about the wanna-bes. BEBE,payton. says she HATES .xLipGl0ssx. For what reason? I do not know. One thing sweetie, be careful who you tell these things. They might slip.. to the wrong person. -Cosmopolitan. Isn't she sopost to be the new 'Queen Bee?' Well, she hasn't been acting like it lately. Step it up, dear. You don't want those other wanna-bes getting out of line.

Looks like we've got a criminal on our hands... HeartNecklaces. Massing about court dates? Tsk, tsk. Now, why would she be talking about court? Looks like someone has been getting in to trouble.... I'm not surprised, with all of her talk of drugs. I've come to the conclusion.. that I think xoparis, sup2006, heartnecklaces, jocelyn8, .:romeo2:., and possibly others, are all on drugs. Maybe you guys should consider rehab... you don't want to end up like Amy Winehouse, now do you?

xoxo,
Your one and only.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

APPARENTLY,
you did miss something hunny.
because just last night.
i was in a huge argument.
with .:romeo2:. and dreamings.
a.k.a alex and june.
(:

get with the program doll.
-idtapthatfloor

Anonymous said...

AMG I LOVE THAT SONG. <3

wow you should keep theese blogs coming. I seriously need a laugh.



- Lisa,-x

Anonymous said...

i love you emily ROFL




- !-Grr-!

SummerScandal said...

Emily, my dearest, I'll get to that in my next blog, or maybe I didn't feel like writing it? Of course I already knew about that, but I wrote this blog before that one even happend. I dont write all things out at once, you see, I don't have time for it. Don't question what I write about, it is my blog after-all. You aren't the center of the universe. - A.O.F.

SummerScandal said...

Don't worry Lisa, will do. I get lots of laughs out of this also.