Saturday, May 31, 2008

The calm before the storm...

Hello, dears. I know it's been a while since my last blog, but you know how it is. Busy, busy, busy. I can't make everyone happy at once, but I try. Anyways, I have alot to catch you up on. Let's get on with the gossip.

First things first. Dreamings. QUIT?! Puh-lease. We all knew she'd be back. I've seen she's posted multiple guest book entries on sup2006's homepage. Darling, you're what, 21 now? I think it's your time to let go of habbo, and other things... if you know what I mean. Speaking of quitting, let's see who's back. !xSimply.Blondex! has recently made her appearance, and along with it she's brought LOT's of drama. Looks like the queen bee is back, folks. So wanna-bees step back. Unless you want crushed, like, Milley. for instance. That piczo site of her was hilarious, I must say. Ever heard of Jenny Craig, dear? Well, mess with fire, you'll get burned.

Let's talk about the famous couples. A + E and S + C , oh wow it rhymes. Sorry had to point that out. Well, well, well. A + E lasted about 4 days, and broke up. I'm sorry, poor Emily. Alex is quite the player, and flirts alot. But wait, they got back together like the next day? Interesting.
S+C is still together, and still happy by the looks of it. Telling from their guestbook entries they leave eachother, awwww. How adorable. Let's see how long this lasts. Speaking of couples... Abby + Paul. WHAT are they now? They've broken up and gotten back together about 50 million times. Make up your minds please, dears. Jocelyn8 was seen with someone in Club Mammoth lately by the name of 'famous' wait, isn't this name familar? Don't worry though, its someone else completely, and its a guy named Ian. Rumor has it, they've been together since December 7th, 2007!

The city is at war.... between HeartNecklaces and Famous-, oh my. The two biggest bitches, this can't turn out to pretty. Weren't they already enemies before, though? Well, rumor has it they became friends for about a DAY and then were fighting again already. I'm not sure exactly what caused it all, but you can never be too sure with those two. Before you know it, there was new hate sites popping up. Its all calmed in the past few days, but theres always the calm before the big storm..

Let's talk about the big uproar about the habbo updates, oh my. No one seems to like them to much, and has been sending mass after mass complaining about them. Well, in my opinion, I LOVE THEM! You all need to just suck it up, you are the ones who complained about people massing, and now that you don't have it the same you complain even more. Don't be hypocrites.

You know you love me,
xoxo,
A.O.F&L. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)
expect the unexpected.



-emily

Unknown said...

honestly, you shouldnt be telling people not to bicth then calling them not to be hypocrites. since you have over 5 blogs bitching about otehr people.

-brakeled

MissingSocks. said...

Just keeps getting better.



Keep it up hun. ^^


- A fan.

AlexLovesEmilyMoree said...

'The famous couples' Roflmfao.
[x Love, I do flirt, but I don't cheat. atleastnotanymore. >_>;
So listen. [x Emily and I got in a figh broke up got back together, so if your not trying to make a point then shutup about it. If you think telling everyone that i'm a flirt, it's nothing new, THEY ALL KNOW THIS ALREADY. Get some new stuff. kty<3

Anonymous said...

>;l
You're right.
alex really is a big flirt.
hm.
ehg!very bothering.



- emily.

Anonymous said...

wtf@you did you die or something.
LMFAO