Thursday, May 15, 2008

Oh, the webs we weave...

Hello, fans and haters. Looks like my blog has already made quite the impression. Keep playing your guessing games, have your secret rendezvous, or whatever else you may have planned. I only have one thing to say to you about that, good luck. Trust me, you will need it. My identity won't be coming out any time soon... so just sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.

Spotted: Club Mammoth. xoParis, .:Romeo2:., HeartNecklaces, Dreamings., Abbysaurus, Sup2006, and IDTAPTHATFLOOR. Trying to figure out who I am... keep guessing. You won't be finding out anyime soon. Oh, and one thing. Don't give out passwords to secret meeting rooms on say, darling. People around may here. ;) And you may never know who may just end up with that information... namely, me. Is it just me... or do dreamings. and sup2006 whisper a little TOO much? Maybe they are hiding something. Speaking of whispering... those weren't the only two caught whispering behind closed doors. Tsk, tsk. You know, Club Mammoth is full of people willing to spill the dirt.

What's this...? .:Romeo2:., IDTAPTHATFLOOR, Heartnecklaces, Negatweak, Sup2006, and others were seen in mammoth calling 'ZooYork.' rooster boy. This pissed .:Romeo2:. off, causing him to tell HeartNecklaces to shutup, which caused a conflict. Her and IDTAPTHATFLOOR began whispering. But what do you know, two minutes later her and .:Romeo2:. were whispering again all buddy-buddy. They weren't the only ones... Sup2006 and Dreamings. spotted, whispering once again. What ARE they whispering about, I wonder? Near by.. !-Grr-! and Bobdolecult, stood watching it all go down. I've heard things about these two, and let's just say it wasn't so great. I have a feeling I may be talking about you two soon...

'57 forever' they call themselves. Real, ligit, hackers. They are out and about and out to get some of you... looks like I'm not the only one that hates you. I was snooping around one of their rooms.. and found a list of names on a stickie. 'Mascarade., ClassyCouture, Pencilgrip, and Raneyyy. If you are any of these people, I'd watch your back... because someone's out to get you, and don't worry, they aren't the only ones. ;)

Spies.. seems to be the favorite word lately from 'IDTAPTHATFLOOR'. Spies is right, dearest. I have them, everywhere. Watching you. Club Mammoth, Dragon's Lair [ hint-hint], and pretty much everywhere you would possibly be. Sound a little scary..? Good. You should be scared. Because I have enough information on alot of you to ruin you before you can say 'I didn't do it.'

I think that's enough for now, I'll be seeing you all again soon. Don't miss me too much. Oh, and just in case you didn't catch it the first time. I'm an old friend, I've been around longer then you think I have. I never left, some of you think I did. You should really watch who you trust, and who you give your room passwords too, *wink, wink*.

xoxo,
An old friend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIESSPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIESSPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIESSPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIESSPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIESSPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIESSPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIESSPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIESSPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIESSPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIESSPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIESSPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIESSPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIESSPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES SPIES
- idtapthatfloor
(;

Anonymous said...

COMMON keep the updates baby.

- !-Grr-!

Anonymous said...

:) its true i really do love bobdolecult,

HA.

- !-Grr-!

SummerScandal said...

I bet you do, my dear. I bet you do.

-A.O.F.