Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Love and Lies..

Hello, Dears. I know its been a few days since I've last posted, but I'm back. Did you miss me? Of course you did. And I have alot to catch you all up on...

Spotted, !xSimply.Blondex! at the Rooftop Revenge the 20th of May. Interesting, looks like someone has came back for a little visit, or is she here to stay?....
Speaking of people being around, let's look who hasn't. Jocelyn8. Where has she been? I haven't seen her at her usual spot in Club Mammoth lately, causing fights. Maybe she has finally grown up, and got off habbo like SOME of us should. Look's like a leopord really CAN change their spots. Another missing person. Famous-. I haven't seen her around much at all, and she hasn't logged into habbo since the 16th. I really have no idea what is going on with her right now.

You all know the famous Nicole, and no, not Nicole scott, the other one. !!!!!!Nicole!!!!! Yes, her. The rumor starter, the fight starter, the annoying little brat that loves to stalk us all. Well, she's back, and at it again. Bwaby.Nwicole:: has been sending plently of masses about it. What will she do this time? Look's like we'll have to wait and see.

Oh my. There has been alot of rumored love triangles. Spotted in mammoth were Alex and Emily dressed the same, and whispering. Is this just a ploy to get attention? Or is it for real? Who know's with .:Romeo2:., he is always flirting with everyone, isn't he? I smell a player. They aren't the only ones... HeartNecklaces and Sup2006. I've seen them on multiple occasions in mammoth, whispering. They've been ovbiously trying to be secretive about it, but drop the act, it's ovbious. They've secretly dated before, who says they won't do it again? Especially with that fight between him and June... maybe this could be a ploy to piss her off? Who knows these days. But June didn't seem to happy about either of these. June was seen whispering to Alex and seeming really pissed about him 'dating' or whatever you want to call it with Emily. But Alex denies all. Don't worry J, you aren't the only pissed off one.. Emily. Seemed to be a little jealous about S and C. She was sending angry/sad masses about how she still loves him. Awww, how sweet. I've heard rumors about Amanda and Alex, also. Who the hell IS he with?! Someone clue me in, puh-lease. Alex, Emily, Amanda? Steven, June, Carina, or was it Emily? Of course, I'll figure it out. Because that's what im here for, my dears.

June has been kind of on bad terms with everyone lately. Awww, looks like poor J isn't left with many friends. The only person i've seen her hanging out with lately has been DinoMyke8 or whatever the hell his name is, he isn't much of importance of anyone because no one really knows him. J I suggest you start making some new friends, before everyone hates you, and you are left with no one. Let's talk about A. Abbysaurus,. She has been acting a little weird lately, and been out of the loop. What's up with her? That, I'm not sure of.

Well, that's all for now my dears. You know you love me, Gossip Girl. Just kidding. - An old friend ;)
P.S. Don't forget to check back on the comments if you write one, I do reply!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WANT ON THIS SITE. -CRY

-tonicton

Anonymous said...

you're right girl. or man. i have no clue. maybe you're both. >_>

but anyway.
You're 100% right.
I am with alex.
And i do love him, alot.
And i do not care what june says about it.
And we're all not afraid anymore to say who we're really with.
+ You we're right about something else too.
carina is with steven.

good job to you + you're spies
-claps-
(:

-idtapthatfloor

Anonymous said...

I MISSED YOU BBYYYY. <3
your blogs keep me laughing.

srsly.
but yeah.
I WANNA BE ON HERE TOOO.

-waves-

[:
- lisa,-x

Ginta2 said...

I love this blog, it's funny XD

HEYTHURR1 said...

HAHA
Dreamings. Is a bitch.
And she does nothing but make fun of other people in mammoth.
But Anywayss,
You need to update more,
this keeps me entertained...


Silly Habbo's and Their Silly Drama...

Wait doesnt this make you kinddd of a hypocryte?
O_O like no offence or anything aha
But this site probably starts alot of drama too.
But what is habbo without Drama?

A plain old website.