Saturday, May 24, 2008

Who's leaving, and who's coming back...

Helllooooo, my dears! I'm in such a fabulous mood, I can do a happy dance right here, right now. *Blows kisses to you all* Okay, let's get with the program. What gossip do I have for you today...?

The famous- Steph is back! Yep, Steph has entered the building, folks. After her long time of not seeing her around, she has re-entered our fabulous drama filled habbo lands. Along side her, Abby. Looks like the dynamic duo is back at it again. What will it be this time?....

Speaking of entering the building, let's look at whos LEAVING it. DING DONG the witch is dead, the wicked witch! Dreamings. after countless years of playing habbo, has FIN-A-LLY quit habbo! We were all wondering when this time would come. But, of course you'd all just L-O-V-E to know why, right? June was absolutely OUTRAGED about Steven lying to her. About what, exactly? She denys that she is mad about Carina and Steven dating, but what else could it be. Looks like deja vu to me, folks. She has finally left the building, hoo-rah. The famous bitch ranting at people in mammoth all day, the shit-starter, the one who basically ran Club Mammoth, has finally left. Wait, hasn't this happend before? Could this just be another 'June quitting' but her really switching over to a new account? Or maybe she will just come back? I wouldn't be surprised, so let's not get too excited now. But if you see a particularly suspicious new bitch in mammoth... I think we'll know who it is.

Pencilgrip, sweetie pie. You really need to give up. Stop with the act. You say you hate A-listers and how they act, but you were once one of them. You once looked up to these 'A-listers' that you now degrade in every single one of your annoying masses. You say you wear designer clothes but you aren't a prep and you don't flaunt it. Um, excuse muah, but isn't massing saying you wear designer clothes kind of BRAGGING? I think so. Puh-lease, someone needs a reality check. Where has our famous Alpha -Cosmopolitan gone? She hasn't been on for days, maybe she quit again? Or maybe we just need a new alpha to run the A-listers... because someone isn't doing it to well.

Lisa-,x has been causing a little more drama then usual lately. Is she just trying to fit in, or is it for real? I don't know, but I'll be the first to find out. IDTAPTHATFLOOR and .:Romeo2:. are still dating. Hmmm, maybe this really isn't an act? Nmj1 denies being !!!!!Nicole!!!!!! but she just happens to talk to -.kristin.-, and is hated by all. Hmm interesting.

P.S. xxDuchessxx you really need to stop acting like you are Massie from the clique sweetie, you never will be. So stop trying.

P.P.S. I'm kind of in a rush today, so things may look a little off. since I'm trying to blog and get ready for a party later at the same time. I am an expert multi-tasker, but I must be going now!
Ta-ta.

xoxo,
your favorite person!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

you finally got it hunny.
ily alex (:


-idtapthatfloor

Anonymous said...

Thx for keeping everyone informed about Nmj1, she cant hide what's inside, we all know is her.. I'll keep updated ;D

HEYTHURR1 said...

Lmfao, out of all the HC couples in habbo,
you decide to constantly talk about alex and emily
xD
it's getting pretty lame.

Anonymous said...

lmfao who else is she going to talk about dear person above this.
it's just me and alex
and steven and carina.

would you like to be on here
like the 500 other kiddos?!
-idtapthatfloor

SummerScandal said...

Haha. I love you all.

xoxo,
Summer-Scandal

HEYTHURR1 said...

LOL no.
but it just seems like
this is like revenge,
and she stalks you
and watches you
D:
Lmfaoo
She could just Call this
"Gossip about Emily and Alex and All their friends"

Anonymous said...

i'm fine with that :)
lmfao
no that's gay.

AlexLovesEmilyMoree said...

Kayso,
I like my name the most.
CAUSE IT SHOWS THE TRUTH.
[x And love, yes Emily and I are dating and I love her very much.
And one thing, do you have some kinda fasination with Emily and I or something? Because you seem to like writing about us.

lol@emily said...

ahahahahahahahahaha

oh my god lmfao

not at the blog, at emily. her and alex lasted about 4 days.

oh my god i laughed to tears after reading the comments again

ogawd, please make an ass of them in your next blog, pretty please.

Anonymous said...

someone really seems excited about it. make an ass out of us? for what. :)
that's what i thought.

Anonymous said...

oh, look at that.
me and alex are back together.
so hah@you
:)